Limited 2 - Year warranty
Ere Research (Ere) provides a limited 2-year warranty on Ere products purchased at Ereresearch.com or an official Ere dealer.
Ere warrants all new products to be free from manufacturing or material defects during the first two years from the date the product was purchased by the consumer from www.ereresearch.com or from a registered Ere dealer.
The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferrable to a new owner.
Within 60 days of purchase the consumer should register wheel purchases at www.ereresearch.com in order to extend the 2-year standard warranty to lifetime warranty from manufacturing defects. A copy of a proof of purchase receipt will be requested during the registration process.
This warranty is only valid in countries where the product was purchased, given that Ere has intended that the product is offered for sale in that country.
This warranty is complementary to and not limited to the statutory provisions of the country where the product was sold.
The warranty period will not be extended, renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the product, to the extent permitted by the statutory provisions.
Products or parts replaced under warranty by Ere or a registered Ere dealer, however, will be warranted for a new warranty period of two years.
The warranty does not cover:
- wear and tear parts: brake pads, rim tape, free hub, rim braking surface, pawls, springs, bearings and decoration.
- damages caused by the mounting and assembly of parts which are not appropriate to the product.
- damages caused by an inappropriate mounting or assembly of the product.
- defects or damage caused by improper use or poor maintenance.
- damages due to the modifications of the Product.
- any impact caused by sharp items, due to torsion, compression, a fall, an abnormal impact or other actions not under reasonable control of Ere.
Warranty is void in case:
- the product has been modified or repaired by any person or entity other than Ere's representative in the country concerned.
- the product has been repaired with unauthorized spare parts.
- the product serial number has been removed, deleted, altered or made illegible.
- the limited warranty does not apply to sponsored products.
Ere or any registered Ere dealer will either repair the product or replace the product at no charge. For all warranty claims, the consumer should submit the product and the proof of purchase to Ere or the registered Ere dealer.
In order to allow us to service your product as quick and as good as possible, please remove all accessory items, including tyres, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. If you fail to remove these items, Ere is not responsible if these items are lost or damaged, and have to charge you for removing them.
Transportcosts for a potential shipment to the dealer or Ere and the associated transport insurance are at the consumer's expense.
To the maximum extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, Ere Research or its third party suppliers shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of anticipated benefits, loss of use, loss of revenue, cost of any substitute equipment or facilities, claims of third parties, damage to property resulting from the purchase or use of the product arising from the breach of the warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort or any legal or equitable theory, even if ere knew of the likelihood of such damages.
Ere research shall not be liable for any delay in the warranty service.